YaftaMobile is a mobile advertising platform that provides certain services that relate to facilitating the purchase and sale of mobile advertisements by bringing together mobile advertisers and publishers. The following explains the Advertising Content Guidelines (the “Content Guidelines”) to help ensure that advertisers, publishers and end users all have a positive experience.
After a User creates a Campaign, it is submitted for our review. All Campaigns are subject to review to determine if they comply with these Guidelines and the Terms. We normally take one business day to review a User’s suggested Campaign. After we complete our review, we send a message to the email address associated with the User’s account indicating whether the Campaign was approved.
Prior to submitting a Campaign a User should review these Guidelines and the Terms to determine if the content, images and landing page for the Campaign comply with YaftaMobile’s requirements.
YaftaMobile does not permit serving ads on apps that promote, advocate, encourage or otherwise facilitate or include any of the following types of content, as it does not permit advertising for products or services that promote, advocate, encourage or otherwise facilitate or include any of the following types of content:
- Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content
- Violence or profanity
- Investment, money-making opportunities or advice not permitted under law
- Material that includes confidential information of any third party (such as telephone numbers, street addresses, URLs or email addresses)
- Material that impersonates any person, entity or product (e.g. counterfeit goods) or is otherwise misleading
- Promotion of illegal substances or activities (e.g., illegal narcotics, how to build a bomb, counterfeiting money, etc.)
- Material that discriminates or promotes discrimination on the basis of race, gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation
- Promotion of terrorism, terroristic or seditious activities
- Content which is harmful to or otherwise inappropriate for children
- Software pirating
- Hacking or Phreaking
- Content that defames, abuses, is libelous, is tortious or threatens physical harm to others
- Miracle cures or prescription drugs
- Pornographic, obscene, sexually explicit or related content.